“He who cannot be a good follower cannot be a good leader.” ― Aristotle
Co-founder and CEO at Il Caffetino Espresso, the first “To Go” gourmet specialty coffee shop franchise in Córdoba, Argentina.
• Built company and franchise system from the ground up, expanding to four stores in four years.
• Launched 60 successful products including, formulating new coffee recipes, adapting to local preferences, and conducting market tests.
• Created brand including, packaging, merchandising, uniforms, stores, and customer experience.
• Handled Operations Management and Strategy by developing and consistently updating procedure manuals based on measured results in stores.
• Oversaw employee and franchisee selection, induction and training.
• Directed, measured and optimized company’s marketing through traditional, digital and guerrilla marketing campaigns on Twitter, Facebook, and Foursquare.
• Managed national and local public relations and news partnerships, enabling the company to appear in the media over 30 times.
Notable Awards & Recognitions:
– Outstanding startup award – E+E Foundation in Cordoba, Argentina
– Top 10 most innovative business ideas – Cordoba, Argentine government
– Young Entrepreneur of the Year – Infonegocios (Argentine business magazine)
(Covered by a local TV channel)
My former partner and I standardized processes to sell franchises. It took two years to complete and create the manuals for it.
(3rd store opening covered by a local TV channel)
Hi love you people pics Ned money to for my bdena this is my phone number 09011070776